A Savings Account can be opened by individuals/Minors/HUFs
Minimum Deposit of Rs.1000/- (without cheque book facility)
Minimum Deposit of Rs.2000/- (With cheque book facility)
We offer nomination facility
4 % interest on deposit
Customer can open Savings A/c for his/her minor children.
We are member of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Scheme in which customers deposits are insured.
Rules & Regulations for Savings Bank Account :
- Every Depositor must have to fulfill KYC norms as per RBI directives.
- The Customer has to give all the valid proof under KYC norms before opening an account as per RBI Guideline.
- Guardian can open Minor’s Savings Account. Birth Proof of Children is required.
- The Bank’s management have full right to close the account if account holder does not keep sufficient balance to clear inward cheque or ECS.
- The customer must have to preserve safely his/her cheque book & passbook in custody. The Bank is not responsible for any misuse of cheque book & pass book.
- Interest on Savings deposit is calculated on daily balances as per RBI’s directives.
- The customer having no cheque book facility will be given withdrawal form at the time of payment. The Passbook should be accompanied with the withdrawal form. The withdrawal form will be given to the account holder only and only at the time of payment.
- Stop payment of particular cheque/s facility is available but the customer has to keep sufficient balance to match the cheque amount then only the cheque will be returned with the reason of stop payment and stop payment charges will be recovered from the account.
Requirements to open Saving Deposit Account :
Valid Photo I.D. & Address Proof
(A) Photo ID
2) Aadhar Card,
3) Driving Licence ,
4) PAN Card,
5) Voter ID Card,
6) Government Approved College/university I.Card,
7) Government/Semi government/Department I.Card.
(B) Address Proof.
1) Ration Card
2) Electricity Bill (Not more than 2 months old),
3) Telephone Bill (Not more than 2 months old),
4) Municipal Tax Bill,
5) Aadhar Card,
6) Driving Licence,
7) Bank Statement,
8) Bank or Credit Society’s passbook,
9) Receipt of L.I.C. policy or Premium paid,
10) Salary Slip with address,
11) Other proof acceptable by Bank.
Passport size photographs – 3 copies.
Pan Card or Declaration on Form 60/61.
Birth Certificate and aadhar card for minor account.