|Type of Facility
||Rs.50.00 lakhs (Residential Building)
Rs.70.00 lakhs (Commercial Building)
|Rate of interest
- 9.00% p.a. up to Rs.2.00 lakhs (Residential Building) For 5 Years
- 10.00% p.a. up to Rs 5.00 lakhs (Commercial Building) For 5 Years
- 9.50% p.a. up to Rs.2.00 lakhs (Residential Building) For 10 Years
- 9.50% p.a. Above to Rs 2.00 Lakhs (Commercial Building) For 10 Years
- 9.50% p.a. up to Rs.50.00 lakhs (Residential Building) For 15 to 20 Years
- 10.00% p.a. up to Rs 70.00 lakhs (Commercial Building) For 15 to 20 Years
|Wide Circular no :
||daz-Qk¼46½ ckuklcSad@ljdqyZj@2017&18@11223&35@fnukad 06-09-2017
|Maximum repayment period
||25% on agreement value/25% on estimated value
||Professionals, businessman, salaried employees and self employed
||To purchase ownership flat/constructed to house/repairing house Construction/purchase (direct or in re-sale) of house/flat/ and/or repairs-renovations/extensions of own residence.
||As per policy of the Bank from time to time. At present NIL.
||2.50% of loan amount.
||Two guarantors as acceptable to the Bank. (With good net worth)
- Duly filled prescribed application form
- Photo Identity & Residence Proof of the Applicant & Guarantor
- Allotment Letter /Estimate of Construction-Repairs-Renovation as the case may be.
- Income proof a) or b) from below as applicable
- Salaried person: salary slips for last 6 months, ITR/Form 16 for last 3 years. Bank Statement for last 6 months
- Businessman/Professional/self employed: last three years profit & loss account and balance sheet, & ITR and Bank statement for last 6 months.
- Legal Documents for creating mortgage as per requirement