Deposit by way of daily amount is made in the account during the one year.
Nomination facility available.
Premature payment available (certain terms & Condition apply)
Loan facility against the Deposit available.
KYC not required, if already having Saving Account with the Bank.
2.5% interest on deposit
Rules & Regulations for Daily Deposit Bank Account :
- Every Depositor must have to fulfill KYC norms as per RBI directives
- Guardian can open Minor’s Daily Deposit A/c. When minor turns major, thereafter providing valid age proof, They can withdraw the amount with their own signature.
- The premature amount is payable after 3 month of opening account date then bank take 3% of penalty + stationery charges of their deposit.
- If customer’s deposit more then 100000 lakh then customer provided PAN Card.
- Loan facility is available against Daily deposit up to 70%.
- Interest on Daily deposit is calculated on Monthly basis.
- The customer must have to preserve safely their passbook in custody. The Bank is not responsible for any misuse of their pass book
- If maturity and prematurity amount is more than 20000/- bank has not payment in cash mode.