Rupay Debit Card
- In Todays Banking every customer is require ATM Card, and bank provide the facility for all the Current Accounts and Saving Accounts Holders.
- You don’t have to carry cash around with you.
- You can withdraw cash at any time, day or night. The banks don’t need to be open.
- ATMs offer the convenience of multiple locations. You can withdraw cash at any bank that is part of the system to which your ATM card is linked.
- Your ATM card is protected by a PIN, keeping your money safe.
- You don’t need to fill out withdrawal and deposit slips as is required at the bank.
- ATMs are faster than going to the bank—no long lines.
Our bank being always ahead in customer related services has introduced a new service for our customers. Customers will be able to remain in constant touch of the bank through their mobile phones.
Locker facility is available at the branches of the bank as per details there against.
|Size of Locker
(H x W x D)(mms)
- RTGS/NEFT is one of the safest secure modes of fund transfer.
- Customer must be submit below required Information
- Required Information
- Amount to be remitted
- Remitting customer’s account number which is to be debited
- Name of the beneficiary bank
- Name of the beneficiary customer
- IFSC of receiving branch
- Account number of the beneficiary customer
PRADHAN MANTRI SURAKSHA BIMA YOJANA [PMSBY]
- Eligibility: Available to people in age group 18 to 70 years with bank account.
- Premium: Rs 12 per annum.
- Payment Mode: The premium will be directly auto-debited by the bank from the subscribers account. This is the only mode available.
- Risk Coverage: For accidental death and full disability – Rs 2 Lakh and for partial disability – Rs 1 Lakh.
- Eligibility: Any person having a bank account and Aadhaar number linked to the bank account can give a simple form to the bank every year before 1st of June in order to join the scheme. Name of nominee to be given in the form.
- he premium paid will be tax-free under section 80C and also the proceeds amount will get tax-exemption u/s 10(10D).But if the proceeds from insurance policy exceed Rs.1 lakh , TDS at the rate of 2% from the total proceeds if no Form 15G or Form 15H is submitted to the insurer.
PRADHAN MANTRI JEEVAN JYOTI BIMA YOJANA [PMJJBY]
- Eligibility: Available to people in the age group of 18 to 50 and having a bank account. People who join the scheme before completing 50 years can, however, continue to have the risk of life cover up to the age of 55 years subject to payment of premium.
- Premium: Rs 330 per annum. It will be auto-debited in one instalment.
- Payment Mode: The payment of premium will be directly auto-debited by the bank from the subscribers account.
- Risk Coverage: Rs. 2 Lakh in case of death for any reason.
- We are Providing SMS facility for all banking transaction.
- BNSB SMS Alert is a service that allows you to stay updated on your banking transactions on BNSB bank account on your mobile. These alerts could be event based.
- Yes you can set SMS alerts for any of your Internet enabled accounts (SB, CC & OD). You can select the accounts and the events for which you wish to receive alerts
- Your mobile number should be registered with BNSB.